Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2024
Derby
I think if Beg came on and owned what she did yesterday, and said yes I sent the pictures, I was angry for receiving them. I fed up and I'm sorry then factfreak wouldn't of outted her. Her ego will ruin her.
But cockercrap told her she doesn't need to apologise, and Red agreed. The arrogance is unreal

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It's really annoying me this constant pushy idea that someone from miss reds circle needs to take over her fyp show. What the same toxic s show with a different presenter?

What miss red has "built" isn't unique. Nothing about it is extraordinary enough that people won't just move on and watch another creator. The fyp is free to watch, you don't need to send someone gifts and money to watch it for you. She doesn't own 10am. All this feeds into her delusion and has gave her this untouchable ego.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
But cockercrap told her she doesn't need to apologise, and Red agreed. The arrogance is unreal
Cockinthemouth shes herself as the fixer, she thinks by speaking in a patronising tone people will just automatically take her word as gospel.Reds a bigger fool to trust her. But then again Red can't think for herself shes too dim.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
You ok? Labelling people as Pedo's is weird and dangerous

I think it was distasteful and even I winced at it as someone who is capable of being foul themselves.

with that being said when you also said ''i barely respect any of you on here, you are nasty to new users and think you are in some sort of cult'' I didn't agree with that.

Mar 30, 2024
Derby
Cockinthemouth shes herself as the fixer, she thinks by speaking in a patronising tone people will just automatically take her word as gospel.Reds a bigger fool to trust her. But then again Red can't think for herself shes too dim.
You are right. She is of very low intelligence and lets others think for her

Mar 30, 2024
Derby
I think it was distasteful and even I winced at it as someone who is capable of being foul themselves.

with that being said when you also said ''i barely respect any of you on here, you are nasty to new users and think you are in some sort of cult'' I didn't agree with that.
I'm okay with you not agreeing 🙂

Oct 24, 2023

I don't give a do if you or anyone finds my comments distasteful. I suspect this person is someone that plm, you know the group that run around social media acting like pedophiles wouldn't even associate with because they were so sick and vile.

Given they tried to make everyone join a discord which is exactly what these people do, I can say they are whoever i like.

Talking about distasteful 😭😭😭😭😭😭

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
It's really annoying me this constant pushy idea that someone from miss reds circle needs to take over her fyp show. What the same toxic s show with a different presenter?

What miss red has "built" isn't unique. Nothing about it is extraordinary enough that people won't just move on and watch another creator. The fyp is free to watch, you don't need to send someone gifts and money to watch it for you. She doesn't own 10am. All this feeds into her delusion and has gave her this untouchable ego.
Her show is actually s, look at Tyrone, Eq , Zac even luke they actually do the research ,save videos and have the proper set up, shes just another basic live with trauma dumping and bullying for a sty 2 hrs max it baffles me she has such a big following.

Oct 24, 2023
Her show is actually s, look at Tyrone, Eq , Zac even luke they actually do the research ,save videos and have the proper set up, shes just another basic live with trauma dumping and bullying for a sty 2 hrs max it baffles me she has such a big following.
I can agree with all that up until Luke. My first experience with him was him kicking off because he was told he couldn't question the victim of that smokes guy. It gave me really bad vibes 😭

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Was in MT’S live and he ended it. I literally screamed at the live it put me in 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_4040.png
    IMG_4040.png
    649 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.