Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
This is what I think. Why don't you all just stop going after Red. Zac is nothing but a clout chaser. She is more of a host than he will ever be.
Boombox Shut Up GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I don't give a do if you or anyone finds my comments distasteful. I suspect this person is someone that plm, you know the group that run around social media acting like pedophiles wouldn't even associate with because they were so sick and vile.

Given they tried to make everyone join a discord which is exactly what these people do, I can say they are whoever i like.

Talking about distasteful 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I offered an opinion and just like you I also don't give a do.
But why do you suspect this person is someone that even PLM would not associate with? because they set up a Discord? I checked their comment history on CC and didn't find anything incriminating? unless I'm missing something.

Reactions: commentcafenews
Feb 29, 2024
Just came here to share this. I copied the link and got a ‘hello Miss baguette’

Why does the app grass us up like this.

I remember SJ but I can’t remember what happened with her fallout with Miss Red.
She’s saying that she confided in Rhys about something that was happening with her son and Rhys said he’d be 5 mins, went off the call and then added her into a group call with a load of people like birdyappleboots and lady C. Not sure if red was there and they told her they were her support network. They told her not to tell anyone about their call or there would be consequences and they made her mute while they took it in turns to tell her about herself. Telling her that her mental health was for attention etc and it broke her so she stepped away from red and the rest of them.

Mar 30, 2024
Derby
But why do you suspect this person is someone that even PLM would not associate with? because they set up a Discord? I checked their comment history on CC and didn't find anything incriminating? unless I'm missing something.
It's such a dangerous thing to accuse someone of

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Hmmm my question is…… is there any substance to the allegation that Fact Freak posted these images online?

He didn’t immediately deny it which makes me think he did.

I don’t think his hands are clean in this either.

I’m sure Red was outed as calling him a perv last year when the group chat leaked and he’s secretly harboured a grudge since.

Last edited:

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Listen to Zac and red saying about the split screen that he stole the idea from here
Right going to leave this here
She said when she said about upgrading to a pad that Zac had offered to help her with it but she said Alex was coming to do it
More fing lies
I remember it well. She said she has also spoken to Tyrone about it. Zac was already set up and doing it

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Because there's been an account with a similar name ran by one of them on TikTok pretending to be one of us. Because they have a history of trying to lure people into "fake" discords to get people to expose themselves and then go onto dox them, make edits of their children and dead relatives. This person made a discord and came in here saying people should join in because they didn't feel comfortable here before even trying to fit in. Again I can't reiterate enough that I don't give a do if you find me distasteful especially after sucking a fart out my arse the other night when I liked your comment. Have a great day x

Status
Not open for further replies.