Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Oh my cat totally licked the top of the cheesecake and I'm still going to eat it 🤣 just scrape off the obvious tongue prints 🤣✌️
Cat lick is sterile and antiseptic.

Season 4 Reaction GIF by grown-ish

Reactions: Patty B

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
This is interesting because, I put toast in toaster and forgot and went to bed and left the toast there AND the packet of best butter out on the worktop all night.

My cats definitely licked the butter. I can see lick marks on it. Can I scrape the butter and still use it because I want toast or do I have to buy a new one, because I don’t really want to go out? It was a brand new butter aswell.

To answer your question, EAT THAT CHEESECAKE!
Cats lick their bums....enjoy 😇

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hard cringe at Zac and his Hero Speech. And all the adoring fans …. There are so many people on TikTok that need to have a hero and a villain. They don’t learn from these situations - everyone saying what a good person he is like they said about miss red. they have no ability to realise it is their fixation on parasocial relations that is he real issue. YOU IF ZAC OR ANYONE ELSE ARE GOOD PEOPLE!
I will be truthful I do feel sorry for him but I totally agree there is people on TT who are hero’s
If he wants this to stop they all should become a collective and stop her and her group then that would be something to be proud of. As she won’t be able to do it to anyone else

Reactions: Ferritface
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Found Cal he threatened to get me blocked 😂

IMG_1328.png
She sets up go fund mes for people and scams them. Her most recent is for someone called señorita Scotland, who has lied about having illnesses that have left her with no teeth. They green screen a xray of a damaged spin of a 12 year old Australian boy and she claims it's hers and it's proof she's unwell. That's just ollys latest scam 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.