Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
I want J to see what people think and will think
I seen you trying to talk in the comments to her and then go to mail but your talking to a brick wall I think . Even yesterday before fact freak dropped the mic drop . J had commented on the miss red live saying I miss you & grand daughters name even tho it was out there she had sent these pictures to Kaz. I canโ€™t see J pulling away . Red is gonna be her downfall.

Mar 2, 2024
Iโ€™m sorry but clovers comment has me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
IMG_3138.png
Clover is ridiculous. I remember crying in Angies box and I was backing her up atm. I soon got fed up. Sheโ€™s a glutton for punishment. Sheโ€™s also really dumb. So perfect for miss red

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I seen you trying to talk in the comments to her and then go to mail but your talking to a brick wall I think . Even yesterday before fact freak dropped the mic drop . J had commented on the miss red live saying I miss you & grand daughters name even tho it was out there she had sent these pictures to Kaz. I canโ€™t see J pulling away . Red is gonna be her downfall.
Yep I just want her and others to see this but I havenโ€™t actually got round to messaging her as at my daughters building garden furniture
Yeah my fault is I always think somewhere there is good in people
That is my downfall in people
Yep I agree she will be but we can only advise and show her/others at the end of day.

So Red lost 12k followers apparently, please note Red that those would have been genuine followers who liked you because the haters followed you because they hated you and will still be.

12 thousand supporters GONE speaks volumes
I feel that those 12 thousand she lost she will gain 12 thousand more tomorrow when she comes on with the woah me

Status
Not open for further replies.