Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Yesterday Red said she didnt want anyone stealing her show that she built. As we all know the fyp is open to anyone.. look how people copy box battles and no one says anything about that. Whats she pissed off is that Zac has more personality, a better show, a more professional stance & she could see his popularity growing… she was threatened by him more than eq because he was closer in timing to her show, he would run over time and people would stay in his live so she tried to ruin him.
She worries about the money! She was cheeky enough to say yesterday that she didn’t pay for the holiday Simon did because she said she doesn’t earn enough money! 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a liar, she’s making bank in just subs alone, she just doesn’t want to share her viewers Money with other creators! 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I really can’t keep up today 😣😣😣

I just started making a new video and I’m thinking do I just bail it for today because I already can’t keep up 🤣

Does anyone have a SS or maybe recorded Miss Red last night and clicked her profile during the recording, for accurate figure of how many followers she had and how many she’s lost?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I really hope people have reported CLA , they ALL need taking down a peg or 5 , oh what a way to finish a week , CLA being nicked again!

car police GIF

Dottysocks

Mar 7, 2024
I really can’t keep up today 😣😣😣

I just started making a new video and I’m thinking do I just bail it for today because I already can’t keep up 🤣

Does anyone have a SS or maybe recorded Miss Red last night and clicked her profile during the recording, for accurate figure of how many followers she had and how many she’s lost?
1000034122.jpg

This was when she was live yesterday

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
what's going on guys ?? ive had a few beers . i may be asleep soon . keep me updated my kindred spirits i love my newt sincerely . newt if i come on later slightly /probably intoxicated newt tell me to shut up pls i only listen to you i love newt and apologize in advance opps but i probably be asleep love you guys and you chunky i wish you would forgive me for whatever i said
rebekah mikaelson spoilers GIF
🤣 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.