Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
1000034122.jpg

This was when she was live yesterday
IMG_1395.jpeg

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
what's going on guys ?? ive had a few beers . i may be asleep soon . keep me updated my kindred spirits i love my newt sincerely . newt if i come on later slightly /probably intoxicated newt tell me to shut up pls i only listen to you i love newt and apologize in advance opps but i probably be asleep love you guys and you chunky i wish you would forgive me for whatever i said
rebekah mikaelson spoilers GIF
🤣 😘
Schitts Creek Hair Flip GIF by CBC

• Haha
Reactions: cacklemackrel

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
IMG_1861.jpeg
OMG.

I was trying to work out TikTok earnings and found a website that you can type any TikTok username in and it estimates their earnings.

So I typed missredofficial and it came up with some random ass account and I was like eh?

So went back to check.

Did anyone else not know that her literal TikTok username is spelled WRONG?

OFFICAL
Omg I've never noticed that

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She worries about the money! She was cheeky enough to say yesterday that she didn’t pay for the holiday Simon did because she said she doesn’t earn enough money! 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a liar, she’s making bank in just subs alone, she just doesn’t want to share her viewers Money with other creators! 🤣

Remember that she made 3.7 million diamonds when she did the weekly ranking for the first time in August last year. About to do a video on this too, I just need to find the clip of her saying Simon paid for the holiday, but she earned over £14000 take home.

Like do she doesn’t earn enough.
That’s some peoples yearly income.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Remember that she made 3.7 million diamonds when she did the weekly ranking for the first time in August last year. About to do a video on this too, I just need to find the clip of her saying Simon paid for the holiday, but she earned over £14000 take home.

Like do she doesn’t earn enough.
That’s some peoples yearly income.
Holy s I didn't realise she made so much
Oh My God Omg GIF by Schitt's Creek

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
IMG_1861.jpeg
OMG.

I was trying to work out TikTok earnings and found a website that you can type any TikTok username in and it estimates their earnings.

So I typed missredofficial and it came up with some random ass account and I was like eh?

So went back to check.

Did anyone else not know that her literal TikTok username is spelled WRONG?

OFFICAL
and she has no agency for unbanning, aaaand if people were to take different variations with the correct spelling she could never be the officIal miss red. I've just taken miss_redofficial, just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.