Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
and she has no agency for unbanning, aaaand if people were to take different variations with the correct spelling she could never be the officIal miss red. I've just taken miss_redofficial, just in case
I think she was going to join Spartans this month but I would like to think Jack won’t touch her with a barge pole now!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I really don't find delusive_poet funny. He makes me cringe so hard.
It Aint Funny GIF

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I’m here at work, working my ass off (sitting doing do off but we ignore that) for pennies, and I’m seeing miss red made 14000 in a week for doing do all!! Man maybe I am in the wrong profession and do need the clout so I can afford holidays to Begerife with the rest of them
I'm quitting my job, I'm going to start drinking straight from the bottle, not washing, being condescending, calling everyone peasants, and insulting peoples ethnicity and sexual preferences. Im going to be minted.
Breaking Bad Money GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I think she was going to join Spartans this month but I would like to think Jack won’t touch her with a barge pole now!
He has Clarky in his agency who terrified his own child on a live, forgetting the live was on and everyone could hear. I don’t think he cares who in the agency, as long as they hit the diamond count every week they need to stay in the agency

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I'm quitting my job, I'm going to start drinking straight from the bottle, not washing, being condescending, calling everyone peasants, and insulting peoples ethnicity and sexual preferences. Im going to be minted.
Breaking Bad Money GIF
I’m going to follow in your footsteps and sit on live pretending I’m going to rehab every 3 weeks. Roll on all the holidays 🤩🤩

Status
Not open for further replies.