Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What's happened now with Alex and what's his @ please
Alex has gone offline and is FIRING UP A LIVE at 6pm to “speak on it”. Even though he was just in a live and could have done just that. Usually this means at least a half hour intro monologue where he has enormous uncomfortable gaps between statements

ladyhaze

Apr 25, 2024
Earth
1714841819770.png

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Young and foolish. I agree she has the least to lose at this moment. I know that she used to do quite well on the weeklies and had a formidable team behind her. If I recall there was this one time she lost her account during the weeklies she created a new account the same day and still finished on the podium by the end of the week.
I don't know a lot about her transition journey but in her live today she touched on her mental health and she praised women.
She did do the leaderboard well then. Then isn't now. She praises women, but she makes a point to praise 'biological' women, especially if it's during one of her heads to head with another trans creator. I don't doubt she has respect for women, but the highlighting of the biological is on purpose to send the message 'I'm trans but I'm not one of those trans'. She's playing to her EDL adjacent camp. If she is diagnosed with EUPD it'll take a longer time, the checks and therapy sure, but especially the medication if it can affect your mood. Regardless she attacks others in their transition, so she deserves the same magnifying glass. And she never allowed Elphabas youth as an excuse, so that works for her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.