Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I have the smooth filter on 23 and removed it several times before everyone flooded in. I’m sorry that the way I look affects you lot so deeply.

I really hope you and the others who tear women down on their looks in here, heal from whatever trauma has made you this way. Sending love xo

Sent from my iPhone
Alicia I actually think you’re very pretty and haven’t commented on your looks as I don’t like doing that even if you were a munter. This is a forum of individuals.

However I do think you’re the new cockerpoo which is a terrible way to go

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
t shirts available for dread lol 😂

Attachments

• IMG_8130.jpeg
    IMG_8130.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 48

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’m listening to angies live while catching up, anybody else listen to that Carla speak and think by god your desperate to be the new lynz. The woman rims Angie hard in everyone’s fing lives at the minute, she is a bigger box w than fing J!
I can just imagine lynz is seething behind the camera.
I’m not too sure on that Carla me though, she said to Angie the other day that if they ever fell out she would never go in anyone else’s box or hold lives speaking bad about her. Kinda like what they all said to angie before falling out with her.
Anyway back to my catchup, it’s like missing a season of your favourite tv programme 😭

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I have the smooth filter on 23 and removed it several times before everyone flooded in. I’m sorry that the way I look affects you lot so deeply.

I really hope you and the others who tear women down on their looks in here, heal from whatever trauma has made you this way. Sending love xo

Sent from my iPhone
I agree, it's outrageous. It's not your looks though, you're above average, for tik tok.

It's just an easy way to do with you. You like cheap and easy fery, we like cheap and easy fery.

Look at all the people who aren't getting fed over, I call them the "good ones".

If you weren't such a nasty, vindictive, hateful t who labels men peadophiles for entertainment, people might give a do.

I know, all you've taken away from this, is the "above average" comment.
Pop Tv Reaction GIF by One Day At A Time

Mar 11, 2024
london
I’m listening to angies live while catching up, anybody else listen to that Carla speak and think by god your desperate to be the new lynz. The woman rims Angie hard in everyone’s fing lives at the minute, she is a bigger box w than fing J!
I can just imagine lynz is seething behind the camera.
I’m not too sure on that Carla me though, she said to Angie the other day that if they ever fell out she would never go in anyone else’s box or hold lives speaking bad about her. Kinda like what they all said to angie before falling out with her.
Anyway back to my catchup, it’s like missing a season of your favourite tv programme 😭
Until Angela can understand that Zac pictures were shared last may and not recently I’m protesting outside her bedroom door held on to the door handle so she can’t get out into the public and cause damage

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I agree, it's outrageous. It's not your looks though, you're above average, for tik tok.

It's just an easy way to do with you. You like cheap and easy fery, we like cheap and easy fery.

Look at all the people who aren't getting fed over, I call them the "good ones".

If you weren't such a nasty, vindictive, hateful t who labels men peadophiles for entertainment, people might give a do.

I know, all you've taken away from this, is the "above average" comment.
Pop Tv Reaction GIF by One Day At A Time
Omg you literally have my heart stop with every comment here. Jesus Christ. Prob my top commenter on CC

Status
Not open for further replies.