Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
IMG_1921.png

Come on own up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not me

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
@Big Chonky . can we talk please ? i have nothing against you hun .but i dont know why you keep bringing me up your making me feel anxious at this point and uncalled for maybe we can be a united front again . what do you say hunny ??

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I agree, it's outrageous. It's not your looks though, you're above average, for tik tok.

It's just an easy way to do with you. You like cheap and easy fery, we like cheap and easy fery.

Look at all the people who aren't getting fed over, I call them the "good ones".

If you weren't such a nasty, vindictive, hateful t who labels men peadophiles for entertainment, people might give a do.

I know, all you've taken away from this, is the "above average" comment.
Pop Tv Reaction GIF by One Day At A Time
πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
You can tell the group of Miss Red's is full of guilt and what has happened is the truth purely from the 180 of behaviour patterns. Funny how they're radio silent trying to plan out their next script and thinking if they aren't active it will be dropped. Guilty conscience all around. 🀣We all know they knew this behaviour from Miss red before anything occurred, we all saw true colours of miss red without being on a 1:1 with her; can't kid a kidder

I was thinking earlier on . Regards the fyp, gossip and reactions, Zac and EQ have the day covered really πŸ€”

Thoughts?
I think it's the least creative way to do social media. To react to stuff people have already saw. Iv personally never understood the obsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.