Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Michelle hasn’t been supporting the woman no. She did call him out on his s I know that but honestly there’s so many women it could be any one of them let’s be honest?
I didn't any questions about the victim, I don't agree with putting people in unsafe situations. I only asked if was Michelle passing the recordings about because she'd mentioned it a few weeks ago and again today.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Hey everyone I likely won’t be around much for a bit. I’ve had sciatica and then had a fall yesterday. Then today I’ve had problems standing and I can’t walk. I’ve been waiting for an ambulance for 7 hours now. I’m in so much pain.

Keep up the good work and keep exposing the bastards.
Oh sweetheart that sounds awful ♥️ I'd lie and say I'd take notes but I will probably forget 😂

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Hey everyone I likely won’t be around much for a bit. I’ve had sciatica and then had a fall yesterday. Then today I’ve had problems standing and I can’t walk. I’ve been waiting for an ambulance for 7 hours now. I’m in so much pain.

Oh I’m sorry to hear this, I know that pain. Take care and rest x

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Fact freak said during his YouTube that comment cafe are brilliant even though he knows not everyone likes him. That at least we're honest. He told everyone to check out mrs doubtfire and miss Baguette
Oh ffs I meant to watch that YouTube thing aswell, totally forgot about it! Wa such said about Miss Red? And

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum

Sick Best Wishes GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Reactions: SideEye and Birdie
Nov 10, 2023
Florida

Oh my god, I hope you are okay! Get better and back here on the ASAP please ❤️

Reactions: Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.