Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Hey everyone I likely won’t be around much for a bit. I’ve had sciatica and then had a fall yesterday. Then today I’ve had problems standing and I can’t walk. I’ve been waiting for an ambulance for 7 hours now. I’m in so much pain.

Keep up the good work and keep exposing the bastards.
Oh no 😞 I hope you get sorted soon xx

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Hey everyone I likely won’t be around much for a bit. I’ve had sciatica and then had a fall yesterday. Then today I’ve had problems standing and I can’t walk. I’ve been waiting for an ambulance for 7 hours now. I’m in so much pain.

Awww I hope you are okay and get help soon that’s a disgrace the wait 😫💔 you take care and just sit back and watch for a while ❤️❤️

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

Jesus Christ, I had a spinal injury and I live 5 mins from hospital, they said 4 hrs for ambulance and I had been bent over (no jokes please 😂) for 15 hours at this point with cauda equina, no bowel or bladder working, 2 bulging discs. Managed to get in hubby’s car (hate saying hubby) but yeah. Had to go private for op though as waiting list was so long. Is this a trauma dump

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm sorry but I don't agree with anyone chatting to tiktokers behind the scenes. It feels sly. If there's illegal behaviour going on they will have to go to the police and deal with it they way. We aren't trolls/awarness people for hire. I speak about things I see and hear on public platforms. That's it. It's really blurring the lines.

Mar 11, 2024
london
This could be us lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_6086.jpeg
    IMG_6086.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 55
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle

Speedy recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.