Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Does Chester have any shame
Seth Meyers No GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Feb 29, 2024
Hey everyone I likely won’t be around much for a bit. I’ve had sciatica and then had a fall yesterday. Then today I’ve had problems standing and I can’t walk. I’ve been waiting for an ambulance for 7 hours now. I’m in so much pain.

Keep up the good work and keep exposing the bastards.
Hope you are ok and get an ambulance soon ❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Okay so am I right in saying this is what has happened in concern to Red so far?

•Miss Red was never doxxed in Taurian’s live (Red doxxed herself previously and stuff about her is public record) she also lied saying her ‘neighbour’ named ‘Mandy’ was ‘stalking’ her which wasn’t true either
•Miss Red posted vile stuff on fb and lied about it (she blamed dif people for that - daughter/partner/whatev but obv it was her)
•Miss Red shared things on Clapper?
•Miss Red bullies others routinely and insistently on TT under the guise of it being her 10am fyp live
•Miss Red sent Zac’s SH pics to people she knew were against him at the time and did not help Zac
•Miss Red has previously thrown others under the bus to save herself

Have I missed anything?
The day she wore awful black lip liner

Mar 2, 2024
If she's been moved for her own safety as you described surely she's been to the police? People aren't just moved like that for nothing. Either way it's not something I feel comfortable discussing because I'm not about to put someone in an unsafe position for the sake of gossip. I wish you well 🙂
You never wish me well ya b 🥺😞

Status
Not open for further replies.