Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning coffee lovers and @Chicken wings . I have a feeling we won't see anything of Red today , as much as we're all hyped to see the s show I expect she's landed and had a few emergency meetings with her team of fs. She's going to do everything possible to deflect the heat elsewhere and a little part of me thinks she's going to either downplay it massively or wait until the heats died down so much that people will forget , or she'll have her minions go after Zac to try and silence him and others again , likes @MrsDoubtfire has said , history repeats so much and that's why some of them get away with it. I still can't get my head around the 14 year old and it being downplayed , as a parent it's made me so angry that it was covered up last night!

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Good morning 🤩🤩🤩🤩
I’m so excited it’s like a Christmas in may
Happy Will Ferrell GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning coffee lovers and @Chicken wings . I have a feeling we won't see anything of Red today , as much as we're all hyped to see the s show I expect she's landed and had a few emergency meetings with her team of fs. She's going to do everything possible to deflect the heat elsewhere and a little part of me thinks she's going to either downplay it massively or wait until the heats died down so much that people will forget , or she'll have her minions go after Zac to try and silence him and others again , likes @MrsDoubtfire has said , history repeats so much and that's why some of them get away with it. I still can't get my head around the 14 year old and it being downplayed , as a parent it's made me so angry that it was covered up last night!
TikTok forgets the most incredulous things, never fails to shock me luv 🥲

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I genuinely think this will end up an Angie style rotation. She’ll have lost a core chunk of viewership and support but as time goes by and TikTok forgets, it becomes part of history. New people come along and never even know the Lore history, that’s why no one is ever cancelled on TikTok.
This is so true, when theres Angie, sonny sweetman, sobriety jack and other wronguns that haven't been cancelled she won't be. Hopefully it'll bruise her enormous ego though and make her think...but then again you'd think she'd have learnt her lessons with Rhysco and Clapper!

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Good morning to my fellow beautiful CC 🤎 today is the day so remember to cam 2 and not give her the views.
Here is my prediction on things she will say in bullet points 😂

●I didn't ask for the picture
●why am I always judge and jury
●it's always me
●I didn't ask for this
●what about my mental health
●I haven't done anything wrong
●can you see where I'm coming from.
●I'm telling the truth
●*crying* I can't do this

I had loads to add but I'm only 2 coffees deep 🤣and can't remember them all.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Agree with this
Is she does come on it proves she has no morals what so ever as she will try to turn it
Anyone who believes the se that comes out her big fat fake gob is as bad as her

The texts and voice notes same s in them as to the ones she sent to tiny tony, near enough word for word
And then the don’t say it was me something like that
I for one have had enough of her bullshite and lies, I don’t wish her no harm at all I wish she would just do off and leave people alone.
She has accused so many people of doing things “those in glass houses”
She will use the MH card do right off on that.
I am
Blocked from her thank do but we all know why I am blocked lol 😂

Anyways all don’t bite if she does just take the piss out of her as that hurts the most

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Red is nothing but a manipulative game player behind the scenes:

A voice note comes out of her asking for Angie’s clapper to be recorded, said clapper gets shared around her group.
Tony plays a voice note of her sharing addresses for malicious reasons and saying “it didn’t come from me”
Shares triggering images of Zac’s suicide attempt to multiple people. FF shows a screenshot of her asking for an exposure but the information “didn’t come from her”

These are the things we DO know about. She’s a vile bully that sits on a pedestal getting her minions to do her dirty work, people need to wake up.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hiiiiiii everyone 💖 I seem to have upset some of you in the group for my non posting on cc. I wasn’t aware that it was a requirement, but when I had previously tried it blocks me. And as for everyone calling me out on my posts and lives can you stop. I can’t take the CC off of my name due to more restrictions on my name change within 7 days. So rather than looking for someone to kick off on as stated, why not help me engage me on here why not message me. Looks awful in front of people who have taken a disliking to CC. Maybe checking on who new members are if it’s that important, have more checks on who people are. I actually added miss baguette to my personal TT when I asked if it was OKAY for me to join. Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome and all the help. 💖💖💖💖 have a lovely bank holiday weekend ☺️
I don’t think anyone gives a do whether you comment here or not. It’s the fact you joined, stuck CC in your name then act like you’re an active CC member. Honestly people are met with the same energy they give in here. Now off you do and stop misrepresenting us.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Red is nothing but a manipulative game player behind the scenes:

A voice note comes out of her asking for Angie’s clapper to be recorded, said clapper gets shared around her group.
Tony plays a voice note of her sharing addresses for malicious reasons and saying “it didn’t come from me”
Shares triggering images of Zac’s suicide attempt to multiple people. FF shows a screenshot of her asking for an exposure but the information “didn’t come from her”

These are the things we DO know about. She’s a vile bully that sits on a pedestal getting her minions to do her dirty work, people need to wake up.
Don’t forgot I tell the truth guys I always have

Status
Not open for further replies.