Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Why don’t you go plait s, host of what 😂 how to beg how to work the people how to lie how to bully and how her fing husband is a thief and how to turn the water works how to be a sick fing b who takes the pleasure of peoples most worst times and continues to try to destroy people (but it isn’t her ) all for what 10am
Sick Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Go take you good for nothing head for a wobble

Why don’t you
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF
Simon sticky fingers

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hey everyone I likely won’t be around much for a bit. I’ve had sciatica and then had a fall yesterday. Then today I’ve had problems standing and I can’t walk. I’ve been waiting for an ambulance for 7 hours now. I’m in so much pain.

Keep up the good work and keep exposing the bastards.
How are you doing? Hope you’re getting well cared for.

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Hey everyone I likely won’t be around much for a bit. I’ve had sciatica and then had a fall yesterday. Then today I’ve had problems standing and I can’t walk. I’ve been waiting for an ambulance for 7 hours now. I’m in so much pain.

Keep up the good work and keep exposing the bastards.
Hope you are ok! Sending hugs 🫂

Why don’t you go plait s, host of what 😂 how to beg how to work the people how to lie how to bully and how her fing husband is a thief and how to turn the water works how to be a sick fing b who takes the pleasure of peoples most worst times and continues to try to destroy people (but it isn’t her ) all for what 10am
Sick Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Go take you good for nothing head for a wobble

Why don’t you
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF
I’ve slept so much. I’m talking like 12 hours worth of sleep. I’m so well rested, I feel good…… I wake up and read you telling someone to go plait s 😂💀

I need permission to use this in my every day vocabulary. It’s beautiful 😍

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Hi as for being RUDE and prancing around TikTok with CC you are aware, I wasn’t aware that I had to comment on here as well as on TT. As I said I will remove it when my seven days are up sweetheart due to name change restrictions. I don’t want you feeling like I’m stepping on anyone’s
Hairy toes. I have been told now by two people I can join. Maybe it’s just me you don’t like?

well don’t be getting under anyone’s feet and for god sake make sure you post everyday or else ..do TT and don’t go on any lives or comment you’ll get screen shot and held accountable for your actions. No one has welcomed me mind and I’m still waiting to find out what the initiation is. Being a scouse girl we don’t flake or back down. Anyway watch your slug trail doesn’t get you into bother
Well I didn't put cc in my name for ages, commented everyday and didn't jump on anyone. I had one not so nice comment that I ignored, maybe it's your attitude? Anyway why would you put cc in your name of your not actively commenting as part of the cafe? That doesn't make sense.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Good morning all, happy Sunday!! Do we all think miss red will go live? I have a feeling she won’t! I’m loving the amount off people that have unfollowed her, shows me there are people on the app that will not stand for her behaviour
Well if she doesn’t that’s an admission of guilt as she seems to think she’s innocent

This is what I think. Why don't you all just stop going after Red. Zac is nothing but a clout chaser. She is more of a host than he will ever be.
There’s worse things in life than being someone that clout chases. You could end up being Miss Red 🤮 or worse…. People that are so braindead they defend Miss Red. You realise you’ve come here to defend someone that mocked a man that tried to take his life because she is that much of a b she played a role in making that life so horrendous he didn’t want to go on? Not only that, when she knew and witnessed the aftermath of his attempt, she used that personal image to try and make his life even worse? So not only do you want to come in here and defend her, you would also like to attack the victim of hers?

Tyler Lepley Thirst GIF by BuzzFeed

Feb 29, 2024
Hi as for being RUDE and prancing around TikTok with CC you are aware, I wasn’t aware that I had to comment on here as well as on TT. As I said I will remove it when my seven days are up sweetheart due to name change restrictions. I don’t want you feeling like I’m stepping on anyone’s
Hairy toes. I have been told now by two people I can join. Maybe it’s just me you don’t like?

well don’t be getting under anyone’s feet and for god sake make sure you post everyday or else ..do TT and don’t go on any lives or comment you’ll get screen shot and held accountable for your actions. No one has welcomed me mind and I’m still waiting to find out what the initiation is. Being a scouse girl we don’t flake or back down. Anyway watch your slug trail doesn’t get you into bother
Leave our snail alone

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I'd love to know though why fact held onto this information for nearly a year why only tell him 2 days ago what is it with these people
He explained last night, he asked miss red twice to get zac help then reached out to zac, zac said he was alright. Ff didn't tell him about the video/photos because he didn't want to drag him down again..
To be fair he didn't know Zac at this time so he did what he could I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.