Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's too many of us, my least favourite people are being cast as trees.
You sorted the lollipop guild for us, miss reds Elphaba (the witch, not the unhinged tiktoker), Zac is Dorothy (based on him being the protagonist), you said Angie for scarecrow which I agree with, EQ made a great Lion. Cockerpoo is the only one that fits for Toto. We just need Glinda, Tinman and the Wizard. I don’t really have the funds for production, reckon it’s too much to start a gofundme for something I know no one will agree to being a part of and having zero experience in theatre except an amateur production I was cast in during a bit of an early midlife crisis and I dissociated through the entire thing?

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Just heard someone in a live say Reds old Facebook that was apparently hacked has now been deleted. Anyone know if that’s true as I don’t have Facebook to check, very convenient if it is πŸ€”
It's a lie I'm looking at it right now
Also she said she never got access to it back so she couldnt delete it πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Screenshot 2024-05-05 115349.png

I think Miss Red should be cast as the tin man, since the b don’t have a heart.

On further thinking, she don’t have a brain so the scarecrow works too
She's getting crushed under a real house 10 minutes in, we don't have the budget for a stunt woman she's getting pancaked 😭
Wizard Of Oz GIF by Maudit

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
theres a giel called Lisa Marie that seems to have personal beef with Cockerpoo. She has made a post saying shes going live at 7pm. I tried to ask some people that shed commented to about it... and it seems like Cockerpoo DOES have a job and has been involved with this ladies kids? my question would be how can she be sure its her?
She also put an end to the speculation of Martha’s real name and what she looks like πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

IMG_2569.png IMG_2570.png IMG_2571.png IMG_2572.png IMG_2573.png

You sorted the lollipop guild for us, miss reds Elphaba (the witch, not the unhinged tiktoker), Zac is Dorothy (based on him being the protagonist), you said Angie for scarecrow which I agree with, EQ made a great Lion. Cockerpoo is the only one that fits for Toto. We just need Glinda, Tinman and the Wizard. I don’t really have the funds for production, reckon it’s too much to start a gofundme for something I know no one will agree to being a part of and having zero experience in theatre except an amateur production I was cast in during a bit of an early midlife crisis and I dissociated through the entire thing?
We need a wind machine for the tornado, Angie could just fart but I'm sick of her pretending she's going to s herself 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.