Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Don't flap. Your content is good, factual and fair. Miss Red decided Emz was a good target the day after SH, She also showed no real concern for Zac. If this was someone else she'd be all over it like a rash.
I get how your feeling because MH is close to home for you (and me) but I think as long as its fair and truthful then post what you want.
The more you guys point out the times she’s gone for someone when their MH was bad, there’s been many times. It’s honestly so awful 😣 thank you luv, neurospicy hug 🤗

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
What I can’t wrap my head around are the people who support EQ. I went down her Reddit snark page and she is just as vile if not more than Judge Dredd. Why in the world do the bad ones always get the largest platforms? Anyone who thinks she is changed needs their heads checked. One rule for one and another rule for others. But hey, it’s just an act right?

Just checked out Alicia, she isn’t ugly that’s for sure. Shame I want to keep anonymity, I’m actually an influencer on Instagram 😂 quite a large following all for my hair and makeup. I’ve had tonnes of fan art and companies using my selfies for promotion 😂 I don’t have to resort to jumping in Angies box of doom to have people tell me I’m gorgeous.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
IMG_2137.jpeg
A good Alex 😭 protect them 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.