Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
What has that got to do with it… it’s known she is up around 2/3ish every morning
A few years back I flew to tenerife and back home in the same day to bring a younger member of the family home by the scruff because she was in questionable company and STILL went out drinking that night! Red can do off with her jet lag excuse, the lieing wee t.
Harley Quinn Dancing GIF by Max

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Just stumbled across this 😳. What in the world is going on? TikTok needs to just get rid of battles and gifting all together. Or put a limit on it. This s is never ending.
This is why I said the other day I'd be sitting on the fence , they're ALL as bad as each other. Red needs to own up and own her s , Zac needs to do the same , Alex , MT , Angie , EQ , there are so many skeletons in these closets I don't know how half of them sleep at night!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
When me and Donna have clashed before it’s always been on equal footing. When she had that huge platform behind her wanting our blood, me and Stoney stood no chance.

If I’m honest with you, that’s probably why I’ve held back with you. You’ve never hidden you had a soft spot for her. No hate toward you. I have a soft spot for an angry ginger who beefs his own shadow 😂💖
I really appreciate this honesty, I respect it and understand it. Please consider this the current status of the soft spot:

Halloween Crush GIF by Oregon Zoo

My tendency to grow soft spots is always rooted in my own issues and I’ve always been honest about that (I am messed up 🫨).

Eventually and sadly often, I come to understand the person better and have a more realistic opinion of them. I’m immensely disappointed in her and what she’s done to Zac and many others that have come forward ❤️‍🩹

Who’s the ginger 👀

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Tbh, iconic pretending to delete your account because you were in a bad mood. That’s the pettiness I’d have 😭 glad you enjoyed France, getting to know your 5% roots. I’ll never let that 5% go now
Can't even delete accounts, I was embarrassed when I had to come back and admit that 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.