Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Even if he has done wrong, that can be dealt with later, it’s the facts she has done this and the worst part in what she has done is the fact freak bit and to who ever else she sent this too, we know it’s not the first time and last time she got caught it was years and back room phone calls to Zavi to get Tony from exposing her, unfortunately this time she can’t get away with it, what life has taught me is if one person speaks out others follow eg Jimmy saville roplh Harris and many more who have done serious wrong once one person spoke out others had the courage to do the same ❤️
I think you misunderstand. They ALL need to go. No one should have this much damn control of an app. Not JUDGE DREAD, EQ, ZAK, LUKE, no one! I completely sympathize with the zak situation. I don’t have to like him to sympathize with his situation. I respect your opinion on it though. Everyone’s feelings are valid.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
HELP
I need a brief update - did Red come on or not? Scrolled 20 of these pages and gave up looking 👀
Any other EDL showed their faces so far today?
She jumped in Prince brats box for 1 minute at 1.30 pm saying... she's absolutely knackered after such a journey, she needs time to sort her s out as to not expose herself further as a piece of s, she's not hiding she's just hiding but not really hiding....

Or something like that

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
She jumped in Prince brats box for 1 minute at 1.30 pm saying... she's absolutely knackered after such a journey, she needs time to sort her s out as to not expose herself further as a piece of s, she's not hiding she's just hiding but not really hiding....

Or something like that
Not like she was flying the fing plane. Arsehole what she is. I’m glad I didn’t stick around waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.