Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
What a s day. Filled with promise and now. Nothing.
disappointed winnie the pooh GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She would and I imagine that's why she's faceless, maybe that's also why her husband wouldn't be happy with her if he found out she was on tiktok.
Back when she was DG mod and started going in boxes she used to say she can’t show her face on line cos of her job and that’s why she has to be incredibly careful. I recently started to think she doesn’t have one cos she’s always online tho lol.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Exactly. If cockerpoo is in social services this was a very risky and very dumb move on her half. The media is such a wide platform and it's not like she has masked her voice. If its a false allegation its a very serious one too cockrerpoo. Even NHS has posted about media use in professionals
I’ve been thinking recently and I’ve joked about it but genuinely cockerpoo and behaviour has spiralled wildly out of control. That may sound dramatic but she’s started to control everything, there’s not a situation she wont insert her cock into. Shes online all day and night and she can’t measure her own emotions. Its really Martha vibes to me.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I don't believe this Lisa's story somehow. Doesn't Cockerpoo travel a lot as part of her job? if she was a service manager of a social services department or someone senior at director level in a Local Authority she would be stuck in HQ in back to back meetings all day or maybe Cockerpoo doesn't really travel for work and she says that to throw people off. who knows

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I don't believe this Lisa's story somehow. Doesn't Cockerpoo travel a lot as part of her job? if she was service manager of a social services department or someone senior at director level in a Local Authority she would be stuck in HQ in back to back meetings all day or maybe Cockerpoo doesn't really travel for work and she to throw people off. who know
Anytime I see her say she has to hop off 5 minutes later she's back in the box 💀

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm going to nail my predication down now.....cockerpoo isn't the woman Lisa Marie claims.

Lisa Marie is a damaged fantasist.

Evidence, absolute none.
Case Closed Hawaii GIF by CBS
She was quick enough to ask people to say she wasn't that blonde random dog owner but she doesn't seem to want to defend these accusations, very weird. I know what one I'd rather be called 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.