Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I see people mentioning cockerpoo being a solicitor and again... same protocols stand

Attachments

• IMG_4854.png
    IMG_4854.png
    273.6 KB · Views: 47
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don't believe this Lisa's story somehow. Doesn't Cockerpoo travel a lot as part of her job? if she was service manager of a social services department or someone senior at director level in a Local Authority she would be stuck in HQ in back to back meetings all day or maybe Cockerpoo doesn't really travel for work and she says that to throw people off. who knows
All Iv ever heard cockerpoo say is her jobs very important and she's in meetings all day. Claimed she only went live when she had breaks.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I don't believe this Lisa's story somehow. Doesn't Cockerpoo travel a lot as part of her job? if she was service manager of a social services department or someone senior at director level in a Local Authority she would be stuck in HQ in back to back meetings all day or maybe Cockerpoo doesn't really travel for work and she says that to throw people off. who knows
I’m giving Lisa the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise bc I do not trust cockershitter at all, that false calm and wouldn’t hurt a fly voice added to the fake know it all attitude is BS - she’s a mean and cold hearted b and you can see straight through her ‘act’. She wants to monopolise attention, manipulate situations and control everything behind the scenes and on TT so it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she lies through her teeth about travelling all over for work or anything else. Everything she’s ever said was probably a lie just like the rest.

At the same time Lisa came out with some serious stuff and I hope it’s dealt with properly, if it did happen and it was cockershits that caused it to I hope cockershite faces consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.