Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I can’t send the link because I’ll get blocked but this is the @
20266AED-3B17-4C4A-9FC6-1B48B924BAB4.png
Yeah he’s definitely blocked me (no clue why, I’ve not done anything 😂)

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
"Iv no sympathy for her or anything she's been through, I haven't saw what she's said...... I was watching Canadian Angie when she was in the box and I got blocked" soooo she does know? She knows this woman's children were seriously harmed.
They are tripping over their own lies
Also she is going to catch up on the FYP so she can support physco Donna tomorrow

So from that I gather she will be reading in here lol 😂
Happy reading cockershite nut LIAR

Feb 29, 2024
"Iv no sympathy for her or anything she's been through, I haven't saw what she's said...... I was watching Canadian Angie when she was in the box and I got blocked" soooo she does know? She knows this woman's children were seriously harmed.
In glad someone else heard that I was so shocked I forgot what she said like 10 secs later! She’s protested way too much and I’m sure she hasn’t said it’s not her 🤔

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I came off because I feel a bit sick at that response. Why would she even want to allude to the fact that it might actually be her and it might be true? Just say it's not you 🤢🤢.
The pointed comment at Canadian Angie, I'd say she's dog walking her into a place of being absolutely fed.

Notice the number of comments saying EQ runs Angies live? Thd comment about earnings and survival. They're going for EQ and it could be awesome
Excited Hype GIF by Sound FX

Status
Not open for further replies.