Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
There's a guardian of the Court and I'm thinking that's what cockershit is. So when a case is before the court's and neither parent can have the children, they're awarded a guardian of the Court. The children are in foster placement but the guardian has right's over the children for medical, educational needs etc. The judge will also take on board what the guardian recommends going forward for the children as the guardian effectively works for the court.
That's what it's like in Ireland anyway 💁‍♀️
That’s not true a guardian can be awarded even if there is just one parent who has rights, a guardian is to assess a special guardianship order or a child arrangement order, and the guardian decides what to put forward to the judge there views on what should happen to said child/children the judge most of the time goes with what ever the guardian decides, I can’t tell u how I no but I do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: I'm grand
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
That’s not true a guardian can be awarded even if there is just one parent who has rights, a guardian is to assess a special guardianship order or a child arrangement order, and the guardian decides what to put forward to the judge there views on what should happen to said child/children the judge most of the time goes with what ever the guardian decides, I can’t tell u how I no but I do 🤣
Cockershit? 😂😂😂

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Ive not been paying attention
Schitts Creek Wtf GIF by CBC

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
There's a guardian of the Court and I'm thinking that's what cockershit is. So when a case is before the court's and neither parent can have the children, they're awarded a guardian of the Court. The children are in foster placement but the guardian has right's over the children for medical, educational needs etc. The judge will also take on board what the guardian recommends going forward for the children as the guardian effectively works for the court.
That's what it's like in Ireland anyway 💁‍♀️
How much contact would they have with the parents?

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Ange exposing Tony Official on Thursday 8pm saying why she always backed Tony cause he was threatening her and almost caused her to unalive. She is showing videos of him threatening her 👀
I was just about to post about this. So is she sticking up for him or exposing him, because she's claiming she always supports him, and then he tried to make her unalive herself

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
How much personal contact would be had with the parents?
Season 3 Drama GIF by PBS

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Status
Not open for further replies.