Wet Wang
IMG_1418.jpeg

Not sure how I feel about this

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
IMG_1418.jpeg

Not sure how I feel about this
Saw this coming. I don't support this level of manipulation. I'm going to go read the story but I can just about see hello team madddd, so she's expecting her supporters to fund her this big. 🙄 And they will!!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
How many times can you post each day. And just so you know I’m really good at being sarcastic, so please don’t think I would want a sit down chat and coffee with a wet wipe who’s gonna whinge at how many posts I’ve done. I joined because I enjoyed calling out all the delusional fs on TT who sit there forcing (not begging) money from people. Anyway congratulations girl for standing on your on two feet, you’re a brave soul cutie pie 🥰 you’ll have you’re prefect badge in no time. I have to say though I haven’t seen you on TT are you hiding out?

someone does know me though turkey wings go have a your coffee ffs! You’re stalking me now

Youd know if you did 🫢so do off fy
well it’s suggested that I’ve just took it upon myself to come on in made myself comfortable, made a profile, got a pic and fed off 🤣 but why aren’t those who have hairy toes listening to…
M I CANT fING POST MORE THAN THREE TIMES. And then say oh look she’s got an attitude wtf a troll getting vexed because I’m saying I can’t fing post. RIGHTO. Did anyone else ask or did they just fing join.
I am more than fing aware what this group is and just for future reference I don’t wear draws I like my balls to hang free, just like my tits

no just letting those who have asked who I was. I’m not a soft t and being scouse isn’t irrelevant, due to stating I have incitation to pass ( I’m sure I deffo left uni years ago), i am still waiting though 4 days on.
Some said I’ve posted 3 times made and profile and got off like I’ve done do all to be apart of CC, please people stop fretting. As I said soon as I can take fing CC off I will! Or I might just leave it on 😜.
I’m confused though, I can join but can’t put cc on my name, do you have to be special or speak a certain way?. Anyhow I will see how I feel on the day I might just leave it and make out it just stands for cocky t no one will ever know 🤣
Anyone reading this will be thinking wtaf so now they are calling their own members out 🫣
Yeah hairy toes are a no no for me infact anything hairy backs sacks and cracks not a fing chance …..apart from hairy heads and brows.
As for the hello and welcome, I’m ok thanks I didn’t want it, I was being sarcastic.
Imagine allowing a weirdo like me (refusing to use my 3x post per day) to rock up onto forum who is gonna waste their time and put CC on their name for no reason, but to be a pretend troll of course.
Honestly I didn’t know bad ass trolls were wet wipes.

You guessed it

i wish i fing could I might as well give up I can’t even give it back in here I have to sit here like a lemon liking posts 🤪

you yer tramp

you had ONE not so nice comment (how many did I have) and you ignored it. Good for you, brave again are you scared to stand up for yourself?. Maybe you should have put the cc on your name and pissed people off you’re a troll at the end of the day you don’t know these people it’s a forum where you comment, you’re not having a tea party, come on get with it.
Here’s a question why was cc members on TT asking me share and like their posts but not telling me I had to comment at cc. It’s seems as though some want me to comment and others don’t. And trust me I will speak to anyone how they speak to me if they don’t like it put me on ignore 🫢
it is freaking me out that trolls are supposed to be heartless, yet I’ve not known so many to have feelings and get irritated over words on a screen.

stop being a wimp, get some pain killers down your throat and get the nerve stretched out. It’s clearly impinged because your sat on your ass or in the same position all day.

Yup 😘 not going anywhere turkey wings. Elite why you worried in case I’m not brassy sweat like you. Go take your sad little face for s and stop bringing your emotional posts to my attention #stalka
Well, you seem stable

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
I’ll shut the t down any day, the way he speaks to people, especially women, is sickening. He has been told numerous times tonight and last night in Canadians live that it has been addressed and debunked yet he still follows EQ round the app to be transphobic towards her, so the stinky bastard can go lick a bum.

The 14 year old modding for EQ is absolutely true. I watched her in those days and she wasn’t ashamed and nor did she hide it. She met him twice but in a group setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.