Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

teehee

May 6, 2024
Stockport
I do know what you are saying, EQ is a very curious character because if you take away the vile things she says, she is funny and she is somebody who is entertaining to watch.

She does say some nasty things, and she does say some things that are beyond my scope of dark humour too. She does own everything she says, and that makes it difficult when trying to ascertain ‘who is worse’ because personally I agree with you in the sense that EQ is vile yes, and she is open about it. Whereas Miss Red portrays a persona of being a lovely, kind, wonderful person and we all now know she is NOT, and even when she is called out with receipts to show it, she still tries to preserve herself and doesn’t take accountability for anything she has done.
Exactly, she's leaving because of "toxicity" but all it is is that you've had to admit your wrongs. Thank you for understanding my point by the way!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I do know what you are saying, EQ is a very curious character because if you take away the vile things she says, she is funny and she is somebody who is entertaining to watch.

She does say some nasty things, and she does say some things that are beyond my scope of dark humour too. She does own everything she says, and that makes it difficult when trying to ascertain ‘who is worse’ because personally I agree with you in the sense that EQ is vile yes, and she is open about it. Whereas Miss Red portrays a persona of being a lovely, kind, wonderful person and we all now know she is NOT, and even when she is called out with receipts to show it, she still tries to preserve herself and doesn’t take accountability for anything she has done.
EQ constantly declares it's 'a comedy' act.

Which is it? Respected for her comedy character or for showing her authentic self?

Status
Not open for further replies.