Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2024
Uk
She thought it was a flex but really she just basically said “Buy me a meal and I’m easy luvs 😉😉
Would super noodles qualify as a Chinese? Got some here for any poor sod on their way to Grimsby
1000033967.jpg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Lisa Marie is in Canadian Angie’s talking about Cockershit, she’s remaining adamant that she has the right person 👀
What doesn't she fing get that talking about this is going to ruin things not just for her? If things don't go her way tomorrow this is her fault , not anyone else's , she's been warned enough for her own sake to keep her gob shut and not keep box jumping.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Ok so in case anyone missed Red's infamous live -
She talked for 2 hours and said do all.
All we know is she's leaving the app to spend time with her children and grandchild.
Her husband bang's her twice a week and gives her flower's and a Chinese after.
Eq has to pay thousands for a shag, but didn't shag dickster.
She made an Oscar speech thanking the idiots for being her mods and the bigger idiot's who gifted her.
She had one last beg before she ended the live and made a fortune I'm sure from the fing clowns.
Then she opened her box for her fans.
Luke couldn't face it but finally got the courage. He was rather angry. Announced he was going live but dead red asked him to wait til she'd finished. Like the good puppy he is, he obliged.
Kass went in and was spitting Fire 🔥
Red told her that she was pretty much the only one who was genuine on the app (in other words the rest of the possy were fs)
Alex came into the box wailing like a banshee!! The arse fell out of his world last night and he realised the only one who stood up for him was fange! Then he cried some more! Then he said he too was firing up a live but would wait of course until dead was actually gone.
You could see dead was in agony having to listen to his meltdown.
Alex realised he'd no one left to clout chase and is fed. Last I heard some dude was taking him for a walk like the dog that he is!! Oh and he's leaving the app too 🎉🎉
Luke is coming for a load of people coz he wants to.
CrockofShit went into dead's to spout some se. I didn't listen to her.
Dead signed off the app forever but within 20 mins she was commenting in some fs box and 20 mins ago she went into Canadian Angie's live and called everyone fs.

She lasted well 🤣

After 2 hours of my brain being melted listening to it all, I switched the do off!
The worst bit for me was being in Red's room 🤮🤮🤮 I couldn't cope with watching it via cam 2 coz fs do a running commentary and when I ghost watch it freezes 😭😭😭

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
What doesn't she fing get that talking about this is going to ruin things not just for her? If things don't go her way tomorrow this is her fault , not anyone else's , she's been warned enough for her own sake to keep her gob shut and not keep box jumping.
Completely agree, this is very bad for her case and could jeopardise everything, which will only benefit Cockershit.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think what someone else said earlier could be true about Simon giving her an ultimatum. I can just imagine her sneaking on just then while Simon was having a s 😂 she’s pathetic and it must have been exhausting keeping that innocent girl next door mask on everyday
Agreed. That account is deffo a connected side character they always come in here with a specific comment - so I think they’re either making an educated guess or been told.

I keep thinking why would miss red quit if she thinks she’s done nothing wrong, she’s says she’s got loads of support, i don’t get it must be due to external forces

Status
Not open for further replies.