Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

Attachments

• IMG_9678.jpeg
    IMG_9678.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 30
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Still doesn't make sense why she doesn't want the woman Lisa thinks she is to be doxxed. The accused woman is involved in worse than being cockerpoo. Shes acting like it's an innocent person who will be exposed as her.
omg. yes I see what you mean. Why would she care about an abusive awful person that Lisa wants to speak on? Omg my heads mangled.
I’m gonna shot redbull into my eyeballs to refresh my thoughts

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Did I hear right felicity has said she was on her knees begging alex fing brigham to leave her alone and stop black mailing her?
I think it was jojo and Co blackmailing her. Not the first time they did it, they did it to another girl that spoke out about lukes gifting circle

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
If it’s not about ster and she hasn’t been β€˜doxxed’ and she’s not any of the names guessed etc why not just say β€œHey, look, so I’m so sorry about what has happened to you. That is awful. I’m not that person and I can prove it, here is the proof.” she could prove it w/o doxxing herself fr it’s not difficult.

The way she giggled was just weird and then she was so condescending again. Get fed and stop regurgitating words you can’t even use in sentences appropriately because you sound like an ignoramus.

Status
Not open for further replies.