Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I think people are angry because she's been on the app for months pretending it's her son, accusing people of trolling her over him, when it's her on fake accounts. And if this isn't her son, she's basically torturing his parents doing this.
Totally agree with it on that case. Just hurtful when people who can’t have kids are in the comments and people sprouting s about ‘if you don’t birth a kid it ain’t yours’

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Totally agree with it on that case. Just hurtful when people who can’t have kids are in the comments and people sprouting s about ‘if you don’t birth a kid it ain’t yours’
I know. Try not to take it personally because it's not a direct attack on you or anyone you know. It's about her. People don't think.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I know. Try not to take it personally because it's not a direct attack on you or anyone you know. It's about her. People don't think.
I thought you were meant to be the mean one😂 but no I agree it’s not an attack, and the girl is a t if she’s lying on someone else’s kid and claiming it as her own when it’s something as traumatic as this

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Howling at the fact Luci calls her team the vibe tribe.

And she shares music before release in the ‘cool louge’ discord.

It’s so cheugy - I don’t have any other word for it. 😭

I feel for this lass she’s clearly vulnerable and has been reeled into a parasocial relationship.
Omg this is the best phrase for luck. Her lack of empathy was vile, she’s as cold hearted as cockershite. She had the woman that gave her thousands apologising to her !

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
I've made my judgement on Exposed now.

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.