Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Ok,..I'm loving the fact that Miss Dread has left the app, but I have mixed feeling about it.. This will probably make me come scross as being a little insensitive but I'll take it on the chin.
When I first joined the app i was one of Zac-thebrats first subscribers. (Nothing to be proud of) at first he seemed to be a decent lad but he had many of us fooled. He's actually a very manipulative, conniving individual and there's always a hidden agenda when it comes to Zac, He preaches 'Mental health matters' yet he didn't give a s about anyone's MH when he had fake accounts trolling people who had decided to leave his 'Team' or de-mod themselves - back then it wasn't called zhive. (I was not his mod)
He's a very toxic person and I hope the people he bullied off the app, return and expose him for what he's really like, and what he also put them through, which was similar to what Red did to him, although he will twist it and play the victim. (Its what he does and he does it well) It was not just Michelle he took money from, he's also taken money from his viewers on the promise he'd pay them back- They would openly ask for their money in his chat and he'd make some lame excuse about his wages being short or his hours had been cut. There's so many people he hounded and if they tried to speak up, he would troll the do out of them.
Whilst saying all of that, what Miss Dred did was fing disgraceful and she deserves to be cancelled, I've made no secret about my dislike of the woman, but Zac has done more or less the same thing and two wrongs don't make a right.
I'm frustrated it's had to be Zac that has taken her down and now he's sitting pretty.

But hey, ho the witch is dead.
I agree, he's not the big bollocks people seem to think he is. He has used many many people for financial gain. He's trolled and bullied, I hope he's learnt lessons along the way but time will tell.

Medusa

Oh god! Now they are on about how innocent J is and said she’s never saw any pictures 🤣 bullshit we all know she saw those pics!
She's playing a good game by not wanting to get involved in the drama and denying what she did and didnt see, she's going to be another biased, lying, two faced wench.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Ok,..I'm loving the fact that Miss Dread has left the app, but I have mixed feeling about it.. This will probably make me come scross as being a little insensitive but I'll take it on the chin.
When I first joined the app i was one of Zac-thebrats first subscribers. (Nothing to be proud of) at first he seemed to be a decent lad but he had many of us fooled. He's actually a very manipulative, conniving individual and there's always a hidden agenda when it comes to Zac, He preaches 'Mental health matters' yet he didn't give a s about anyone's MH when he had fake accounts trolling people who had decided to leave his 'Team' or de-mod themselves - back then it wasn't called zhive. (I was not his mod)
He's a very toxic person and I hope the people he bullied off the app, return and expose him for what he's really like, and what he also put them through, which was similar to what Red did to him, although he will twist it and play the victim. (Its what he does and he does it well) It was not just Michelle he took money from, he's also taken money from his viewers on the promise he'd pay them back- They would openly ask for their money in his chat and he'd make some lame excuse about his wages being short or his hours had been cut. There's so many people he hounded and if they tried to speak up, he would troll the do out of them.
Whilst saying all of that, what Miss Dred did was fing disgraceful and she deserves to be cancelled, I've made no secret about my dislike of the woman, but Zac has done more or less the same thing and two wrongs don't make a right.
I'm frustrated it's had to be Zac that has taken her down and now he's sitting pretty.

But hey, ho the witch is dead.
That's what I'm scratching my brain cell about and I really can't get over it , people are hailing him as some kind of King when he's done just as bad , They're all bad and we know it , same with EQ , it just all seems some on the app are blindsided , I'd hope that many do come over and see the real truth.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Morning
Happy Jump GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Angie spent the past 6 months wanting to take Miss Red down. Day after Miss Red fs off she’s defending the entire inner circle and messaging Red to come back. Can we also make Angie quit TikTok now, please?
Maybe she's realised that if all of her enemies leave the app she will have no content or beef 😂 😂

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Angie spent the past 6 months wanting to take Miss Red down. Day after Miss Red fs off she’s defending the entire inner circle and messaging Red to come back. Can we also make Angie quit TikTok now, please?
Unfortunately the difference between angie and red, is that anfie couldn't give a flying do what people think of her. Red is a big fat narcissistic cow and can't bare the thought of a single person disliking her.

Medusa

I agree, he's not the big bollocks people seem to think he is. He has used many many people for financial gain. He's trolled and bullied, I hope he's learnt lessons along the way but time will tell.
This version of Zac that everyone is seeing is not who he is off screen. I'ts not my story to tell but I'm hoping the people he's damaged to get to where he is, comes back and shows what he put them through. I don't think someone like him will change but that's just my opinion.. An opinion based on what I've witnessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.