Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Give it a few weeks and the app will be back to normal and miss red will be on 10am again. If she was going to be taken off the app she would have been ages ago. Calling it now...
Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF
Give it a week, she'll start popping up in her drones lives.

I don't think she'll come back into 10am but she will definitely be back.

Medusa

That's what I'm scratching my brain cell about and I really can't get over it , people are hailing him as some kind of King when he's done just as bad , They're all bad and we know it , same with EQ , it just all seems some on the app are blindsided , I'd hope that many do come over and see the real truth.
Every dog has its day and his will come.

Wait, did Angie just dis our Baguette saying her video is boring?, fing cheek of her, like watching her pissed up slurring is riviting
Don’t get why we need angies approval anyways? Angie can’t even scribble out a phone number on a screenshot and she looks like a battered brick

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Did anybody see Brigham get his arse handed to him in Canadian Angies live last night? He stayed in there for a while, which is unusual because he normally does a runner when people are having a go at him. I'm expecting a 12 hr live from him focusing on Men's MH with loads of screenshots from him about how he was bullied and nobody cared cause it was directed at a man. This is going to be his new angle to try and stay relevant since his twice a week takeaway muncher has been kicked off the app.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This version of Zac that everyone is seeing is not who he is off screen. I'ts not my story to tell but I'm hoping the people he's damaged to get to where he is, comes back and shows what he put them through. I don't think someone like him will change but that's just my opinion.. An opinion based on what I've witnessed.
You're not the only person that's saying it , it's not just a few people saying the same either though , why can't others see?

You're not the only person that's saying it , it's not just a few people saying the same either though , why can't others see?
I do get it. I was around back before all this happened with Zac. I weren’t always watching but I saw him getting a little cash for takeaways. That seemed innocent enough to me. I had respect for him going to save CLA from EQ 😂 he hated the begs on TikTok, but then I didn’t like how that all changed. Then I remember the exposing of him scamming but from my recollection, i remember a live where they were exposing him, then at the end the woman holding the live spoke to him and apologised, she didn’t seem to know about it beforehand. My memories patchy but since that live ages ago, I always thought he was innocent of that. There may be things that are true about him, but I personally feel at the moment I don’t see it. May well do in future, everyone gets exposed eventually. I think his FYP show is good, he puts in the effort and essentially he’s brought down Miss Red 😂 so I’m giving benefit of doubt for now as I can’t be hating absolutely everyone 😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.