Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
1.3k watching dave doran's and his tramp mates dg, jc,driving in go carts in spain not a job between them, permanently abroad why do people fund these is fing bizarre
Gets me so mad! My children went without a holiday for 7 years and both me and their dad worked. I was in my late 40s when I first went abroad

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I wouldn't appreciate someone walking around with a selfie stick and ramming their phone in my face, I'm surprised he hasn't had his jaw swivelled. He walked into the men's with 2.5k viewers and there was a young lad walking out, he mocked him because he was ginger. Its only a matter of time before he does it to the wrong person.
I find DG vile, he's been transphobic, racist, mocked the elderly and the disabled and thinks his s doesn't stink, I don't understand why so many adore him. He's so unfunny and rude.

Please share 🤣
They’re all on my story for him to screenshot. I don’t understand how this is happening. I never applied for any job 😭😭
IMG_8262.jpeg

Here’s one for a taster 😂

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
"ALEXA OFF! I ain't no beast, never heard me talk sick about kids, don't hear me in other people's box tearing people apart calling people a fat cows, degrading people, YES I've opened my box, cause it was part of the show, YEW are the sick b, and you know what darlin' you may think you've won, you may think you're the winner here but you've won nuffin darlin, and let me tell you why, because you will always be miserable SAT in that SKANKY BEDSIT all on your own for the rest of your life because you've got no fen love in here, you've got no love in your heart. And I know she's sat going 'eh ah ern' you know it's the fen truth that's why you can't keep a man. I'M the winner darling, and let me tell you why, let me tell you why imthewimmer got free bootiful children, I've got a beeeautiful granddaughter, I've got an AMAZING fen' husband, who POUNDS ME TWICE A WEEK (She gyrates on her kitchen stool), and I don't have to pay him! He does it for free! Actually, when he's done it he buys me a Chinese and a bunch of flowers!"

Episode 2 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace
Can one of you talented producers turn this into a song? Something possibly inspired by Regina Hardon?

Medusa

It's exactly what that Lisa is doing with Crockpot. It's dangerous. But oh how I hope it is Crockpot 😈😈
Very dangerous considering they would only use someone's voice unless she's given other tit bits on the app about herself and her personal life.
I find DG vile, he's been transphobic, racist, mocked the elderly and the disabled and thinks his s doesn't stink, I don't understand why so many adore him. He's so unfunny and rude.
I can stand the lad, I remember when he first came on the app, he was completely different compared to the vile scumbag he is now. He thinks he's untouchable, I laugh at him not with him he's another one I find extremely uncomfortable to watch and his recent mods are a bunch of thirsty, control freaks.

Last edited:

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
How nice of Gracie, apparently she will be going live a lot so us peasant's can experience Mexico alongside her. I see an OBE in the future for these selfless deeds of hers
Bless her, DG, Dave, JC for informing us all that because we don't beg all day every day, we don't get to experience the delights of living the high life for free. But we can witness it 2nd hand from the comforts of our own homes all thanks to them giving their time graciously to us. Without them I personally would never see what begging could get me. I had to bare my soul and start a claim for PIP today (avoided it for years) but I could be just begging instead and going on holiday!! It's crazy what we are missing out on.

I'm so dam bitter and I'm not ashamed to say it. Fck these disgraceful begs rubbing their beg fortunes in our faces.

• Love
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.