Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Remember Red and her cronies thought Red was untouchable and look at how that worked out. They cancel themselves eventually because they get so cocky about being successful jobless begs.
I doubt that'll happen with Dg, I hope it does but highly unlikely. He's said and done some vile s (even cheated on his partner) yet everyone stuck by him despite thinking highly of his ex. Miss Dread can't handle the heat and her hubby probably gave her an ultimatum- Tiktok or him.
Dg is so far up his own arse he doesn't care what people think, he knows as soon as someone stops gifting him, another person will come along and fill their spot.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
How nice of Gracie, apparently she will be going live a lot so us peasant's can experience Mexico alongside her. I see an OBE in the future for these selfless deeds of hers
I didn’t like Mexico at all. Big birds everywhere, loads of stuff that bites you, armed men everywhere and to top it off a Canadian guy from our hotel got kidnapped by the police and left in the middle of nowhere naked 😳😂

Medusa

With EQ promoting courtassassin Angie won't get the numbers
I'm shocked Eq is promoting courtassassin for the Fyp, she was Mad hatters bestie last week. I don't think Courtassassin will get the views she's known mainly for neglecting her kids and having an unhealthy obsession with MH.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I'm shocked Eq is promoting courtassassin for the Fyp, she was Mad hatters bestie last week. I don't think Courtassassin will get the views she's known mainly for neglecting her kids and having an unhealthy obsession with MH.
You need to be squeaky clean if you want a huge platform like Red had. Just listening in now and she does sound like she’s seriously giving it some thought. Hmm

Think court assassin has other things she should be focused on, rather than TikTok. Also, she’s not entertaining nor interesting. Theres zero reason for her to be an option 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.