Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

You need to be squeaky clean if you want a huge platform like Red had. Just listening in now and she does sound like she’s seriously giving it some thought. Hmm
I'm yet to come across a squeaky clean creator (I hate referring to them as creators) I guess it's a case of picking the best from a bad bunch. But I certainly won't be tuning in to listen to her drooling on, every morning.
I'd rather watch my grass grow.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I'm shocked Eq is promoting courtassassin for the Fyp, she was Mad hatters bestie last week. I don't think Courtassassin will get the views she's known mainly for neglecting her kids and having an unhealthy obsession with MH.
Everytime EQ jumps in there her views shoot up, it won't be long before those numbers stick. People like to watch the wrong uns, wd have seen that time and time again. It will be battle of the wrong uns and I don't think Angie going on about herself will win it. I don't think anyone good will get this "available slot".

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can see that too. Extremely biased towards EQ too. Their downfall is when they get in with the live tiktokers that get numbers in. Lose their credibility
I have noticed it is the same ones in the box, it history repeating it self
She has the condescending speech as cockernuts the anger of Luke the don’t blame me of J and the not interested of red

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Angie is discussing Feisty.

She's never heard of her, didn't know she was an peice of filth.

And the arse suckers are believing her

• Haha
Reactions: HereForTea
Status
Not open for further replies.