Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I doubt that'll happen with Dg, I hope it does but highly unlikely. He's said and done some vile s (even cheated on his partner) yet everyone stuck by him despite thinking highly of his ex. Miss Dread can't handle the heat and her hubby probably gave her an ultimatum- Tiktok or him.
Dg is so far up his own arse he doesn't care what people think, he knows as soon as someone stops gifting him, another person will come along and fill their spot.
Do you reckon Red gave Simon an ultimatum?
For one extra ‘pound’ a month, he has to let her go live so she can continue her begging and bullying spree! (Chinese and flowers still included) 🤣
black and white please GIF

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
For one extra ‘pound’ a month, he has to let her go live so she can continue her begging and bullying spree! (Chinese and flowers still included) 🤣
I reckon by the way Simon was sprawled out lazing on that bed in Tenerife, it was one less pound a month. Man doesn’t look like he could be arsed to walk to the kitchen to plate up his Chinese, never mind having an extra 2 and a half minute pound a month

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Trying to help exposed because her comments are literally swimming with nonces and Iv been accused of being plm. Shes really not a good judge of character, advising people to go to ghost for help who defended Tony, who is close with Tam who has personal relationships with PLM, PLM outcasts and pedophiles in general.

I'd rather take my chances with a bear 😭

Medusa

I nearly chocked and popped me cloggs 🤣 I bet she's up her game and the poor bugger is now having, a meal for 2 with a hairy view - Minus flowers.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.