Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

So this Rebecca.. Is the child deceased?

There is a dead child. He isn't hers. I don't care if she's sending people photos of an urn and a death certificate that's weird. There's a group of real people asking her to stop saying this passed boy is hers. The only people defending Rebecca are troll pages. There's not one real person who knows her in real life coming forward apart from the people asking her to stop.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I'm confused because from what in got in the live is that the names of the children in her name are hers, they are alive and not in her care. The dead son is her ex's child who he parented with a woman long before he even met Rebecca.
I am positive I heard her say yesterday at some point her exs child passed away and her 10 year old passed away too at a total different time and was totally unrelated. Because people in the boxes were kicking off at people coming in and questioning her whether her 10 year old had died or not

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
There is a dead child. He isn't hers. I don't care if she's sending people photos of an urn and a death certificate that's weird. There's a group of real people asking her to staying this passed boy is hers. The only people defending Rebecca are troll pages. There's not one real person who knows her in real life coming forward apart from the people asking her to stop.
I agree 100% its odd behaviour to send people photo's of an urn etc.
The mind boggles. I'm just listening in, confused.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
She’s rebranding 🤣
IMG_8952.png

Oct 24, 2023
I am positive I heard her say yesterday at some point her exs child passed away and her 10 year old passed away too at a total different time and was totally unrelated. Because people in the boxes were kicking off at people coming in and questioning her whether her 10 year old had died or not
It seems like she's saying they are two different children, but it doesn't make sense why her ex's son's mums friends are asking her to stop sharing he's hers. It's weird they'd have the same name. And it's weird she doesn't list it on her list of tragic life events.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
There is a dead child. He isn't hers. I don't care if she's sending people photos of an urn and a death certificate that's weird. There's a group of real people asking her to stop saying this passed boy is hers. The only people defending Rebecca are troll pages. There's not one real person who knows her in real life coming forward apart from the people asking her to stop.
Was It Angie who asked for pictures of the urn as proof?
dan levy comedy GIF by CBC

Oct 24, 2023
Was It Angie who asked for pictures of the urn as proof?
dan levy comedy GIF by CBC
I don't think people asked someone got in a box yesterday and said they were friendly with her from Rossy reports live and she randomly video called them on Instagram and showed them and the woman said it was a really tiny urn that even a dogs ashes couldn't fit in. So she thought it was odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.