Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
omg plastic scousers that exposed and debs one in her box they are from the wirral where elsa frost and eq live, we don't claim them
You know what I recognised exposed voice and I can’t for the fing life of me think where I know her from. But yes I second this, if she’s from the Wirral she ain’t a scouser. I bet the t lies about the colour of her wheelie bin tho if you ask her 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It’s giving desperate 😂😂😂

they're being conducted to take down EQ/Canadian Agnes. Red's so stupid, embarrassing herself over greasy carb whoring and now this, she should be taking her time and have Eq as the proverbial slow-boiled toad in a pot, but she's a big-headed tamping bully with no self-control or finesse for revenge. Throw J, Alex, Luke, Bebe Alex, the Exes, but aim them don't just scatter wild fire you stupid chow mein gobbler.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I don't think people asked someone got in a box yesterday and said they were friendly with her from Rossy reports live and she randomly video called them on Instagram and showed them and the woman said it was a really tiny urn that even a dogs ashes couldn't fit in. So she thought it was odd.
There's no emoji for that.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Is it a flex to comment then address yourself as miss reds mod 😂😂😂😂
IMG_9285.jpeg
She’s so fing tragic that girl. She hangs around creators lives subbing to them and getting attention off them

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I don't think people asked someone got in a box yesterday and said they were friendly with her from Rossy reports live and she randomly video called them on Instagram and showed them and the woman said it was a really tiny urn that even a dogs ashes couldn't fit in. So she thought it was odd.
Is this meaning border control phone sex rebecca who isnt or is exposing j.lo isn't cause she be dabbling in faux infant death money making? Jesus, I'm too stoned to try to grasp whatever is going on here, but it's ungodly for sure.

Feb 29, 2024
She’s quite old, her username has red hearts in, she commented on my Ian Beale video screaming mental health, but had to answer when I asked if she queried her crush Miss Red every day when she literally bullied people for hours on her platform, and she was antagonising anyone who commented, then apparently she’s just went live and was upset or something and Alex got in the box. Another who doesn’t give a do about bullying people for hours on live.
She’s a hypocrite, I hate Angie but I’ve seen that Irene say some horrible things! She’s not a sweet old lady that cares about mental health that’s for sure!

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.