Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Because she thinks @Big Chonky is her evil twin, or is that @MrsDoubtfire 🤔 I get confused 😂🤪
Shining Stephen King GIF
You think I’m Mrs doubtfire? I feel drunk what’s going on

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Omg that’s the meanest thing youve ever said to me are you joking I hope you’re joking 😭🫠🤣
I don't mean it in a bad way , I mean it in a good way , maybe not worded correctly , perhaps she see's you as a threat? Like MissFrenchBread does the videos mocking them with songs , Mrs D does her breaking news videos , we all have a degree of `snooping` to try and find facts / truth , I believe she see's you as a threat , if anyone is going to bring her down it's someone with a good brain and that isn't me that's for sure! You research , you dig and you tell it how it is , you're not afraid to get in boxes and set the truth straight , if you latch on to something you're not distracted like I would be , and you don't take s for it either.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think it's sick if she has lied but people searching and s is sick. Surely the pregnant woman can go to the coppers and get some kind of order against that Rebecca to put a stop to it.
If she puts it online and try's to weaponise it to manipulate people, people are going to look. It's not really any sicker than pretending she has a dead child. People have been extremely sensitive to her over the last 24 hours. She came in waving that blurry piece of paper about like she had won the golden ticket.

I don't know the ins and outs of how the child's mother is handling this behind the scenes. What I do know is there's a group of real people with real profiles speaking up for her where as Rebecca seems to be worming her way in with troll pages and awareness pages to control anyone speaking up about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.