Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
But why?? I genuinely don’t know what her specific issue is with me over everyone else?
Think of what motivates most people in life.
•Money (Cockershitter desires that definitely)
•Fame (Another thing Poopoo wants)
•Being well liked (Again, stington is desperate for this)
•Influence (For stler especially she craves this)
•Being funny (Dump wouldn't know a laugh if she tripped over one)

She is likely v jealous that you are well liked and that people often laugh at what you say plus you actually use the correct vocabulary when you speak unlike Doggy Feces so it must  really annoy her. In short she wants to  be you

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I don’t know about everyone else but I’ve felt so properly mentally drained today that I’ve barely read here, I’ve sat and listening to a few lives this morning but I just want to sleeeeeep. But I felt bad I didn’t make any videos at all today so I just knocked out a quick one (á la Alex) using that sick new sound of Miss Reds pounding.

I did start making my own song using it but it sounded s so I shelved it for now 🤣 the Miss Red version of WAP might come tomorrow if I can be arsed.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
This comment made me piss 😂😂😂😂😂

IMG_1363.jpeg
Hate to say it but this looks like a kid in school uniform. I know she isn’t. Also could somebody not have told him it’s fooled? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don't mean it in a bad way , I mean it in a good way , maybe not worded correctly , perhaps she see's you as a threat? Like MissFrenchBread does the videos mocking them with songs , Mrs D does her breaking news videos , we all have a degree of `snooping` to try and find facts / truth , I believe she see's you as a threat , if anyone is going to bring her down it's someone with a good brain and that isn't me that's for sure! You research , you dig and you tell it how it is , you're not afraid to get in boxes and set the truth straight , if you latch on to something you're not distracted like I would be , and you don't take s for it either.
Wow you’ve made me sound like a right psycho haha. As someone else originally coined here, my two favourite things are Drama and Justice, in equally large quantities. And yes I do like to research and come with supporting evidence. 🤣🤣 I am honestly laughing that she’s screenshot me to zac who I’m sure wouldn’t care. It’s like she’s desperate to make me hated? But I could just delete my tiktok and make a new one like what’s the worst cancellation she could provide for me?

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
But why?? I genuinely don’t know what her specific issue is with me over everyone else?
It’s because you’re educated, articulate and well spoken and can give her a run for her money. She can’t win her argument and be condescending and patronising with you like she does to others.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think it's sick if she has lied but people searching and s is sick. Surely the pregnant woman can go to the coppers and get some kind of order against that Rebecca to put a stop to it.
I looked into her - she followed me and messaged me and told me her kid died within the first 2 sentences. I found it odd. I looked at her pagr after and realised she was probably not being truthful. Then I realise she is sex text Rebecca and I re did my research as I wanted to try and see if there was any truth to what she says. I watch a lot of programmes like catfish and I find scammers and deception incredibly fascinating.

So that’s why I searched but I’m not sick. Unless you’re cockerpoo you prob think I am lol

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Where did J go !
She went for a pep talk with Donna, she doesn’t know why her crying hasn’t generated a steady stream of gifts. She thought Luke would at least come in and drop her an interstellar 😂😂
Does anyone know why cockerpoo hates me most and so much? I’m genuinely curious. I can’t beleive she grassed me up to someone I don’t like, don’t know and will never know 🤣
She’s intimidated by the fact you will get into a box and voice a valid opinion. I think the fact you have gone in on your real account has fed with her head, she would not have expected that.
do her.
Cockercunt you fing grass 🖕🏽

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Coming from someone who's lost a child, I have come across other parents who don't show any emotion whatsoever. Grief is an individual thing everyone's different and some people don't know how to express their pain and people would never know they have experienced such a horrific loss. Just because someone looks OK doesn't necessarily mean they are OK. It's not a subject I feel someone should be judged for especially if this person HAS lost a child. However if it is lies then she's absolutely vile and extremely twisted and clearly needs professional help.

Just like the good old days :rolleyes: :rolleyes:won't be long before he's memes her face on Jimmy Saville
Did he come with flowers ?

Reactions: Ferritface

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I don’t know about everyone else but I’ve felt so properly mentally drained today that I’ve barely read here, I’ve sat and listening to a few lives this morning but I just want to sleeeeeep. But I felt bad I didn’t make any videos at all today so I just knocked out a quick one (á la Alex) using that sick new sound of Miss Reds pounding.

I did start making my own song using it but it sounded s so I shelved it for now 🤣 the Miss Red version of WAP might come tomorrow if I can be arsed.

You should read it, it's been quite funny.

When I say it and funny, I mean me and fing hilarious.

Self high 5, go me
High Five Way To Go GIF by SmileDirectClub

Status
Not open for further replies.