Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
1000018314.png

Gosh, I'm so jealous of Angie. Just look at her glamorous lifestyle.
I hope she sweats like do in that wig, the skank!

Medusa

Its this simple,..If I was cockerpoo I'd spark a live up and reveal my face.
I also get where Lisa is coming from because i can recognise someone's voice straight away, but there's always going to be people who will still doubt what she says.

who would have thought - cockerpoo is pauline fowler.
Screenshot_20240508_163346_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I also get where Lisa is coming from because i can recognise someone's voice straight away, but there's always going to be people who will still doubt what she says.

Who would have thought cockerpoo is Pauline fowler.
Thinking about it does this look like a person that does 10 miles walks with her dogs? Cockerpoo was talking about it the other day

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Lisa’s video offered no clarity whatsoever. Where’s the solid proof that it’s Cockershit? It’s just opened her up to more questions and Cockinmouth is clearly enjoying goading her.
That’s the sad thing, she’ll be enjoying the cohesive control. You can can see the hurt that Lisa has endured and I hope cockershitcunt jenny can realise no one likes her

Medusa

Thinking about it does this look like a person that does 10 miles walks with her dogs? Cockerpoo was talking about it the other day
Absolutely not, but then again it's deceiving because you can be super fit and still be over weight. You can also have an athletic build and be so unhealthy that you can barely walk 50 meters let alone 10 miles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom

Who would have thought cockerpoo is Pauline fowler.
Pauline fowler. She wont spark no live up because she’s a s t

Status
Not open for further replies.