Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Which CC account is this?
IMG_2104.jpeg
Tried looking and cant see an acc with that photo in my followings etc, how come?

Feb 29, 2024
For anyone who was unfortunate enough to miss @Zias false teeth live, this is the photo I shown.

Top image is from the message screenshot. Bottom image is actual cockerpoo.

If you look closely it’s not the same image, and the top photo has been zoomed in too much. It’s made me question every single think Lisa has said now, because that message she posted did not come from cockerpoo. Ignore the blurriness of the top one it’s just the quality loss from the screenshot and me zooming etc. but pay attention to how much of the heart is visible and how much of the little white box in bottom left
IMG_2067.jpeg
There is another account using a similar picture that goes in C angies live
EAC345CA-0C63-4A20-925A-E330F3B103DB.png

Feb 29, 2024
The fuuuck? I feel like I’ve missed every time cocker has been in boxes about it, has anyone got screen records of it? Because that’s vile to even jokingly be like ‘ha ha yes it’s me’ even if she fully knows it’s not her.

At the same time I just cannot stand people who (badly) fabricate ‘evidence’ to try and prove something
I think it could be on the observer YouTube but it’s harder to find stuff now because some videos have more than one live in it 🤣

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
There is no way to authenticate any screenshot unless we can inspect the original. I don’t think a screen recording showing her opening that message she says is from Cockerpoo and visiting her page is enough. Now if she was to share her login info (which I don’t expect her to) with someone credible, let’s say then it might quash some of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.