Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2024
Why the hell would I disclose that.

I like to move around TIKTOK in silence and in one peace. Thank you.

Tika Sumpter What GIF by ABC Network
Same here!!

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
How beautiful that MH is now able to return back to the house because she has made measures to change, a few days sober, but her and AJ aren't back together so please don't forget to contribute to her ridiculously modest Go Fund Me. There's no way that they will get back together, in a shock plot twist, after she gets thousands of pounds.

Oh and how wonderful of Gracie to gift EQ a 30k gift from her beg fund, thanks to the crazy gift (please notice me) fools. There's your recognition 👏

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
How beautiful that MH is now able to return back to the house because she has made measures to change, a few days sober, but her and AJ aren't back together so please don't forget to contribute to her ridiculously modest Go Fund Me. There's no way that they will get back together, in a shock plot twist, after she gets thousands of pounds.

Oh and how wonderful of Gracie to gift EQ a 30k gift from her beg fund, thanks to the crazy gift (please notice me) fools. There's your recognition 👏
I said the exact same thing on EQ live. This a ploy for money?

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
That NHS Patient Voices thing has clarified this for me.

Lisa thought it was her, because they sound SO SIMILAR, but at the same time, I can identify the inflection and realise it’s not actually her. But to someone who maybe hasn’t listened to cockerpoo as frequently as us, and also I don’t imagine Lisa has daily lengthy chats with Jenny, she has assumed it’s her.

So this would make the messages even less likely to be legit from Cockerpoo. Because it simply isn’t Cockerpoo. She’s got the wrong gal.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead

Terry and June bore the life clean out of me

• Haha
Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie
Status
Not open for further replies.