Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t understand people that get up any of their asses. I see an awful lot of people call out these creators for being vile humans. They even call eachother out and then they start crawling up their sweaty backsides for their own gain.

Morals shouldn’t be dropping so easily. This is the one thing I am struggling with at the moment. Seeing the hypocrisy ALL over the place. They all look very silly.
I could never do it it’s complete bullshit

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Like come on its only fing Thursday she announced her departure Monday...

I cant with this app.

Animated GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

It just seems like I'm wasting my time here lately. Keep trolling 👹

Status
Not open for further replies.