Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm tempted to tag Soogia1 in the pounding for "a chinese" video. Because she called another creator out for the same thing. Saying "a chinese" is offensive according to her, it should be called chinese food not a chinese. Did anyone see that video?

Not saying I agree with Soogia but wouldn't it be funny if she did an awareness video on Red 🤣🤣
I did! I’m sure she did another though because she learnt it was more a British culture slang term and not the bad one obviously 😬

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

It just seems like I'm wasting my time here lately. Keep trolling 👹
I was also watching that s show everything you stated was spot on

Mar 2, 2024
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

Never ever have I doubted your word. Anyone who has is clearly dumb as do. I’ve missed a lot of the cockergimp and Lisa stuff but I understand the frustration of no one ever getting their just desserts on app.

Morals matter and there are few and far between anywhere else but in here. You shouldn’t be going anywhere because this is where you should be.

Dont Leave Me GIF by CBS

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024

Oi you ain’t going nowhere! 👿

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Please take a break , if you leave and don't come back I'll come looking , with a Costco size Yazoo and a Nutella krispy kreme.

I wouldn't be upset over the likes of Chester , Red etc leaving ,but I genuinely would be gutted if you left because you're a valuable part of CC.

Mar 11, 2024
london
So return of the red is about to happen. How is she going to face all the “big creators “ she called c^nts? She made it very clear ALL. That’s even before the viewers get to have their say. Obviously being a wife, mother, nan wasn’t all it was cracked up to be. So she’s going to continue to ignore her family (her words) for her 10am that she has now claimed SHE owns

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
People don't change unless they want to change. If Miss Dread wanted to change as a person she would have took accountability from the get go. She would of apologised even prior to it being outed! If she was a decent person she would never have shared those images, she's played victim, cried for sympathy, disappeared to play dramatic effect and make it out it's been forgotten and will do the same old s again

Medusa

Where do you think your fecking going?! Every single cc member has their own uniqness and there own little quirks, we all have different opinions and we don't necessarily agree with what everyone says or does, and that's what makes us all different. I hope you get your sassy arse back here because each member plays their own part in making this thread what it is and it won't be the same without you. Take some time off but please think before throwing the towel in.

Edit - I was off for a few days and didn't hear what cockerpoo said. Although I have watched a few posts where she's clearly mocking the girl, and baiting people into thinking she is who Lisa said she is, so it's NOT all in your head and if anyone has made you feel that way - Shame on them!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.