Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent
Go on Byad girl

Feb 29, 2024
I need to say this, the reason I posted my videos here is because they call out influential creators. Yes I gain followers, likes etc but I don’t monetise or accept gifts. I didn’t know they were irritating some people, I have taken that feedback on board 🩵
Take it on board that I want to see them in here 🌻

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Wow Alex dropped Squeak from having her say to the Beggy one. If the fishwives still can’t see where his loyalties lie then they’re more delulu than Angie.

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

Medusa

I don’t mind who does what or who posts what. It makes it an interesting place to be.

We don’t have to agree with others on here, scroll by or put them on ignore!

do, I made this thread and no f on our part of TikTok could probably name me if they made a list of who’s on the thread 😂

I love reading this thread and everyone’s different opinions on the people we watch. Let there not be a civil war!
Civil War Trailer GIF
I also enjoy reading the thread and having a different opinion to others, I guess my point is that I don't message creators behind the scenes because that comes across as being hypocritical and paints cc in a bad light. It's basically warning someone that deserves to be called out and apologising for what you're going to say about them before saying it. There's very few people I have on ignore. it's not something I make a habit of doing. I would rather give my opinion and say it how it is, but I understand we are not all the same.
I know who you are, and I know you created this thread, and that doesn't go unnoticed.
GIF by Team Coco

I need to say this, the reason I posted my videos here is because they call out influential creators. Yes I gain followers, likes etc but I don’t monetise or accept gifts. I didn’t know they were irritating some people, I have taken that feedback on board 🩵
You keep posting its nice to see nice things other than what's been happening 😍💙 don't ever be put off we love your content and we know it can be mentally challenging and triggering for you at times and if you didn't want to cover any of that then thats also ok 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.