Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

It just seems like I'm wasting my time here lately. Keep trolling 👹
Don’t you dare leave !! I saw the same and think the same, I think it was a busy time in here and lots of different info was flying about. 🥰

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
well well well, I sure missed a lot when I was adulting all day. That’s it, house and figs are getting left to their own devices,no food being cooked for myself & him. do it
Fuck It Season 11 GIF by One Chicago

HaveNoMercy

Feb 29, 2024
This is my say on the cockerpoo stuff...i actually dont care enough shes a condescending t will it make my day any better if i know who she really is nope, do i care about proving someones innocence nope. She has already accused us of the most ridiculous things got us blocked from every live she can control, she does lie and thats been proven already. Go do yourself cockerpoo. Everyone on tiktok are fs 🙂.
im in the same opinion as you , i seem to have missed a chapter of how cockercunt went from hating cc to liking cc and to be honest i don't really care if she likes cc or not her opinions are invalid to me as she is and will always remain a t. I'm more upset than judas is leaving us,again i missed what happend but please judas if you read this, have a break then come back and hit back at them harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.