1000000211.jpg

1000000213.jpg

1000000209.jpg

1000000216.jpg

1000000214.jpg
Love these but can we take the dog out? Pretty please 🙏🏼

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

Medusa

I don’t get why you are calling miss baguette out when she makes similar content to a lot of us in here, including Mrs D!
she doesn’t just make fun witty songs, she also makes good breakdown videos! Just because someone makes a mistake it doesn’t mean they are a bad person and their content doesn’t deserve to be posted here…. I don’t understand why you are singling mrs baguette out? I have seen others here implying the same thing too to this isn’t just directed at you but I’m tired and I can’t reply to every message! I just don’t like the vibe in here tonight it’s weird!
My main issue is the fact she has been messaging the people ALL of us on here call out. It's literally like you messaging Miss Red to tell her you're going to expose her and slate her before doing it.
The way it was done was sly, none of us would have known if cockerpoo hadn't mentioned it. I don't get why you would troll someone then suck up their arse behind the scenes.
We've all been called hypocrites by creators, and we've all been annoyed and questioned why, when its clear to see why when cc members are in creators Dms.
As for the videos, that's neither here nor there, it just makes it look like there's an ulterior motive behind contacting these people that you once had a problem with.
The difference between you and Mrs D, is your not in people's inboxes. (As far as I know)
I'm not the only one feeling this way.
- I've never said she's a bad person I just don't agree with how she's gone about things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.