Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
talking about Gcrew, EQ just said '' ... I hope he does hurt himself.. i'll get him the rope and send it to him 1st class ... I don’t give a s if he does it. ''

Oh My God Wow GIF by MOODMAN
But it's okay apparently `because it's all an act`

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
I hope he does Gracie next! Who do people think are gifting her? Millionaires? No, people in similar situations that sympathised with the social anxiety that was so crippling she couldn't walk the dog blah blah blah And now here we are on a "entire family" holiday for 2 off the 10k she cried over which then resulted in more gifts. Oh and the not beggy way of doing tik tok shop, a lot of it is aimed at the neurodivergent community, stim toys, books, worry dolls. The reality is this stuff is readily available and cheaper, but she needs the commission. Its all about getting people with less to fund your lifestyle.

Medusa

This is sad listening to Bradley, I hate when Men are shut down speaking up for DV , MH , anything else they get ignored about.
People seem to forget he lost his mum just before he met Eq, a lot of people slated him because he went back to her after she assaulted him, he was struggling to accept his mother's death and clearly grieving, and I think he looked up to Eq as a mother figure. The poor lad has had some stick for falling in love with the wrong person.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I hope he does Gracie next! Who do people think are gifting her? Millionaires? No, people in similar situations that sympathised with the social anxiety that was so crippling she couldn't walk the dog blah blah blah And now here we are on a "entire family" holiday for 2 off the 10k she cried over which then resulted in more gifts. Oh and the not beggy way of doing tik tok shop, a lot of it is aimed at the neurodivergent community, stim toys, books, worry dolls. The reality is this stuff is readily available and cheaper, but she needs the commission. Its all about getting people with less to fund your lifestyle.
Genuinely I don't know how they sleep at night when they reel in people (being that it is quite clearly targeted) who are vulnerable and less fortunate then rinse them dry. Yes, okay, it is down to individuals who they gift - however they manipulate people by crying or playing up different narratives and pretending for the lives to seem a certain way and gifts are always on. I never check TT shop anyway yet it doesn't surprise me that the things being sold are so v specific. It's atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.