Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I am not putting my age here. Before I'd know it one of you would know my name, address, eye colour, star sign, shoe size, bra size and what I had for breakfast.

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse
Do you think we really put our real age

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
The are all guilty for trying to silence the poor lad, he had reached our to Miss Red about the abuse and in her words "he was like a son" and reminded her of her own son. Yet she ditched him because Eq didn't want anyone mentioning Bradleys name or their relationship. If people can see how twisted that is then they need serious help.
It's just such a sad situation , EQ is vile , Bradley (and all the other people who suffer) should always be listened to , he feels now he has no where because people won't listen to him , poor bloke must have been in such a dark place.

Feb 29, 2024
The are all guilty for trying to silence the poor lad, he had reached our to Miss Red about the abuse and in her words "he was like a son" and reminded her of her own son. Yet she ditched him because Eq didn't want anyone mentioning Bradleys name or their relationship. If people can see how twisted that is then they need serious help.
That's awful

Reactions: Medusa

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Just on my break looking her up. She looks kind of fun! But no I’m not her. However I’m glad cos she doesn’t sound like EQ minx which is what I fear us southerners can sound like 💞
Chloe is fab she’s one of my fave creators and she has a dry sense of humour like you… Hhaha EQ Minx sounds like she’s down the east end pubs on a Friday 🤣🤣

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
It's called reaction abuse (or something like that) it takes years to leave and I think Bradley left the relationship quite quick considering.

It totally understand it’s the gender bit that irked me.

I don’t know if Bradleys bisexual but it’s almost like he was suggesting if he was in a gay relationship he’d have no qualms about being violent in retaliation which is never the answer.

Reactions: Bascar_
Status
Not open for further replies.