Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Want an award? 👏 😭is this another person now who wants sympathy
IMG_5151.png
We are in sync 😅

• Love
Reactions: Anonymous
Mar 2, 2024
You jump in boxes too and talk se for attention, like saying you’re going to retire the Clare Balding pic or whatever. You aren’t funny now, you’ve turned nasty. That’s my opinion
You, love are a bitter bunched up t who’s desperate to be noticed but you’re a bland b no one likes. Chunks is incredibly funny and remarkably odd. That makes her stand out. Kills you that you lack the confidence to get in a box.

Just my opinion 😉

Feb 27, 2024
You, love are a bitter bunched up t who’s desperate to be noticed but you’re a bland b no one likes. Chunks is incredibly funny and remarkably odd. That makes her stand out. Kills you that you lack the confidence to get in a box.

Just my opinion 😉
You say the worst things on here and refer to yourself as a cu*t, so stop throwing those stones at glass houses. I actually go on cam quite a lot, but you wouldn’t know that as you have no idea who I am. You can’t troll a troll you doughnut 🍩

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
You say the worst things on here and refer to yourself as a cu*t, so stop throwing those stones at glass houses. I actually go on cam quite a lot, but you wouldn’t know that as you have no idea who I am. You can’t troll a troll you doughnut 🍩
Sorry the sensoring of the word t is absolutely sending me😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.