Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Apologies for been away today and and a bit of a warning.

I've been with my sister and her partner where the baby they really wanted has died at 30+ weeks.

They wanted her so badly that they paid for IVF by working and not begging on tiktok. I've spent most of my journey back home propping up environment agency flood warnings.

So if I snap at you next few days just ignore it, or pull me to one side.
So sorry to hear that 💔

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement

I've been with my sister and her partner where the baby they really wanted has died at 30+ weeks.

They wanted her so badly that they paid for IVF by working and not begging on tiktok. I've spent most of my journey back home propping up environment agency flood warnings.

I’m so sorry for your sister 😞 and for you too

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
So the fake Ricksta has been sending Dick pics to Angie 👀 👀

Britney Spears No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I hate not being able to fully write what I want to without TikTok’s “stupid fy sty wanky guidelines” removing my replys. All I told her was I wanted to kirb stop her fing throat for that comment🙄

I do genuinely have dyslexia although it’s not to bad as I have auto type on. for anyone to turn around and say that I would say is t of a human🤷🏻‍♀️! my anger goes from 0-100 in seconds and I end up wanting to chew people’s puss off. TikTok guideline needs to be less of a snow flake and lowe my reply’s🤣😭
Ill Kill You Oh No GIF by Film Riot

Attachments

• IMG_5408.jpeg
    IMG_5408.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 48

So sorry for your families loss 💔

Feb 28, 2024
USA

Encouraging Thinking Of You GIF by Chibird

Status
Not open for further replies.